The Generational Kinetics of Bridging 5 Generations in the Workplace
Wednesday 1:00 – 2:00 PM
With 5 generations simultaneously active and working, entire organizational communities can be mobilized into action and engage in workforce transformations. However, with the advent of a global society and technological advances making each generation increasingly different, leaders must understand generational kinetics in order to rebuild their unique base of talents, skill sets, and innovation.
- Gain insight into generational dynamics and ideas on how to develop various streams of communication and engagement that will unite generations in the workplace.
- Broaden organizational messaging and reshape the rigid mold that continues to be used to cater to and engage an employee base that is rapidly evolving.
- Understanding and appreciation for personal generational upbringing and the “quirks” that translate into behaviors that either encourage or negate an individual’s drive to remain engaged and strategic.
- Design and development of a multifaceted approach to gain effective collaboration and ideation across generations.
- Development of PIC – Passionate and Innovative Collaboration – through its three core principles: The Power of Simple, The Art of Communication, and Inspire for More.
Avi Zaraya MBA
Avi Zaraya received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biopsychology/Pre-Med from the University of California, Santa Barbara and a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University. Through his tenure, Avi brings an extensive background in motivational speaking, performance improvement, and leadership development and management as well as human design and human capital investment. As the Founder of Human Design Consultancy and Co-Founder and Managing Partner of SYNOLO Group, Avi’s works have awarded him state, regional, and national recognition as a result of his broad industry strategic outlook and transformations, program design, and community integration.